Wednesday, October 22, 2014

FORMER ROB MANESS CAMPAIGN MANAGER BLASTS EX-BOSS CALLS HIM A FRAUD IN LETTER




LETTER FROM MANESS FORMER CAMPAIGN MANAGER:

As of man of integrity who will put principle above politics, I am strongly urging each of you to cast your vote for Dr. Bill Cassidy this week for US Senate. Family, friends, you know my heart, my beliefs, and my values. As the 2013 Campaign Manager for candidate Rob Maness, I can honestly say that everything you see is smoke and mirrors.

Out of respect for the political process, I will not go into details of what I've experienced, his opposition report or what I learned, but can truly say, Maness is no Tea Partier (the only way he could raise funds is to adapt), Maness is no Conservative (no record to support that but did max out to an Indiana liberal over a conservative vet), but more importantly, he has no clue of the values and needs of Louisianans; he is NOT "one of us". 

Louisiana is use to a loud candidate who lights up a room in which we do not get from Dr. Cassidy. But what we do get is a man who goes above and beyond to take care of families, a man of intelligence and integrity, one who understands how to move Louisiana forward. Cassidy's humility is what separates him from the outspoken candidates we are use to seeing. 

Please do research as all the above is public knowledge. Resigning from the Maness Campaign in November 2013 was the best decision for me and my staff who no longer wanted to be a part of a fraudulent operation with a candidate who does not represent Louisiana, one who will not represent Louisiana in DC. 

For anyone who attempts to discredit the above or myself for supporting Cassidy, I guaranteed  is all falsities; do not hesitate to pick up the phone, put me on speaker, and I guarantee he/she story will change; my integrity and Christianity does not waiver. Forward email if you please. 

Cassidy 2014

God Bless,
John Kerry

Kerry Consulting Group, LLC
President/Founder
Office: (985) 227-9069
PO BOX 5124

Thibodaux, LA 70302


‎Leading By Principles, Not Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment