Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ralph Abraham Statement on Veterans Day






Ralph Abraham Statement on Veterans Day

November 11, 2014 - ARCHIBALD – Dr. Ralph Abraham released the following statement in honor of Veterans Day.

“As I travel the 24 parishes in Louisiana’s Fifth Congressional District, I am humbled to meet brave men and women every day who have served our country in the armed forces. As a veteran myself, I understand the deep sense of duty ingrained in each of these citizens who have volunteered to put their own lives on the line, ensuring that America’s future generations can enjoy the same freedoms we grew up with.

“As Americans, we should make every day a day to honor our veterans. I will never forget how much we owe our veterans, and I thank them deeply for their service. ” RALPH ABRAHAM, M.D.

Dr. Ralph Abraham served as a 1st Lieutenant, Co C 2/20th Special Forces from April 1986 – June 1989. He continues to be involved with the military by serving as a Mission Pilot with the Civil Air Patrol and an Aircraft Commander with the U.S. Coast Guard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment