Thursday, October 2, 2014

SCOTT ANGELLE ANNOUNCES RUN FOR GOVERNER




Angelle Running
Cajun pol adds name for governor

http://lapolitics.com/lapolitics-weekly/ 

ANNOUNCEMENT STATEMENT:
"I'm excited to share that after prayerful consideration and consultation with family and friends across the state, I will be a candidate for Governor next fall. I am convinced Louisiana's best days are ahead of us. Now is the time for leadership that will be more focused on getting us across the goal line rather than grabbing the headline. I will be a work horse, not a show horse. I have a history of putting Louisiana first by working across party lines and labels as I believ...e no one person or group has a monopoly on great ideas.

As the 7th of 9 children growing up in a small town in a middle class family, I learned at an early age that life begins at conception, that our communities are a reflection of our own individual efforts, the value of hard work and team work, and how to fight for every inch along the way. I was also taught by an incredible set of parents that opportunities to make a difference exist for all and that my five sisters were absolutely entitled to every "access to success" afforded their four brothers.

I intend to campaign with a certain joie de vivre (joy of life) spirit because Louisiana deserves a positive campaign focused on people, not just policy. My wife, Dianne, and our five children, son in law, and twin granddaughters join with me in asking for your support. Vive la Louisiane!"

No comments:

Post a Comment